We had a great Gathering this past Sunday. I preached from Luke 11:24-36, encouraging us to see the glory of "Jesus, Our Prophet, Our Sage." I looked at four key questions we all have as human beings. They are the following, with my conclusions in italics:
- How should I live? in obedience to Jesus
- Will I have regrets? not if we embrace Him
- How will I know for sure? He is risen
- How can I find purpose and joy? Look at Him
The band rocked it out on the following songs:
- "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"
- "To Christ the Lord" (Indelible Grace; my personal favorite)
- "Jesus Whispers" (Red Mountain)
- "We Are Listening" (Sojourn)
- "There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood"
- "Wholly Yours" (Crowder)
- "This Low" (The Swell Season)
As usual, they did amazingly well. I'm so incredibly grateful for them! Join us next week for another Karis Gathering.