In a previous post I announced the launch of our new Imago Gallery & Cultural Center at Hitt on Broadway downtown. Here are a few quick hits about what's going on with the new space:
- The box office for the True/False Film Festival just moved into the space this week. If you haven't been to the fest, check out the website here. Consider grabbing a ticket and checking out a film. At this point, you'll have to use their "Q" system, but it generally works. Learn about that here. We are very excited for this partnership!
- The new website is up. It's still under construction, but it looks great. Thanks, Drew Glosson. Check it out here.
- We've announced the first show in the Imago Center. It will be called "Landscape: Idea and Ideal." It will feature works by Matt Ballou, Megan Schaffer, Eric Norby, David Spear, and Matt Rahner.
- We've already raised over half of the $25,000 we're shooting for to renovate the space. It's not too late to donate here.
- Two great articles featuring the Imago Center hit the press this week. Read about us in the Columbia Tribune and on the Columbia Faith & Values Blog.
- Katie McCune is heading up Imago remodel. The work will resume on March 6th. Lots of help is needed. If you're interested in serving, email her here.