Today we spent a full day in Nagoya. Here are some of our activities:
- We ate at a Japanese Denny's for breakfast.
- We met with the new CBI director Brett Rayl.
- We had a great Japanese lunch - where you cook your meet and veggies as a group in boiled water in front of you and dip them in tasty sauces.
- We met with CBI church planter Kevin West who hopes to plant in Osaka.
- We had some great Japanese pork for dinner.
- We went into a fun part of Nagoya and rode a Ferris wheel.
What a great day. Tomorrow is our last full day in Japan. Drew will be taking us on his famous Tokyo tour. Blessings and good night.